Posts tagged Sherlock
Posts tagged Sherlock
Collaboration with the fantastic animator Gingercatsneeze
Thank you again for your fantastic work on animation <3
Eeeeee Thank Youuu <33 I had so much fun animating it. aND THE WAY YOU DRAW PAWS IS JUST SO PERFECT!!! JOHN’S BIG, SOFT PAWS QAQ Flyingrotten’s were!John is the cutest thing ever ; w ;
why must we play god
This is what being Moffat and Gatiss must feel like.
My friends better take notice. We are going to play this.
Played this with my friends on Friday, using the Sherlock version of the game. Was literally the most tense game of Cluedo I have ever played. Sherlock died, knocking John over in the process. Oops??
GWAAAHH IT GOT BETTER
I love it!
Bust for C. Cartwright (Also my last one! :D)
Oh my god, Miss Emy drew Sherlock. I’m gone. I’m dead.
But I'll be close behind.I'll follow you into the dark.
5 times John followed Sherlock and the one time, he walked away.
I’m sorry, I know this is supposed to be serious but “Staying Alive” started playing right as I scrolled past this. "You can tell by the way I use my walk, I’m a woman’s man, no time to talk~"
I swear to god, just… http://youtu.be/_Vj092UgKwQ
YOU GUYS NEARLY 11,000 OF YOU PUT UP WITH ME ON A DAILY BASIS. You guys listen to more of my crap than my own boyfriend generally does. That deserves rewarding. So this is an extra SPECIAL tea give away, and there will be THREE winners. Oh my god. Want a chance to become one of those lucky three people? Read on and follow directions.
- First Place Prize: A set of all seven Sherlock Shipper tea blends [Sherlock/Moriarty, Sherlock/Irene, Moriarty/Moran, Mycroft/Lestrade, Lestrade/John, Lestrade/Molly, Molly/Moriarty]
- Second Place Prize: A set of all four* Avengers Teas [Thor, Loki, Steve Rogers, and Coulson *and possibly also Tony Stark if I make a tea for him soon]
- Third Place Prize: A set of all three Doctor Who Teas [The TARDIS, Amy Pond, and Rory]
- IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE PRIZE PACKS: Each winner will get ONE blend specially created for them. It can be a character or ship or show or book or whatever that I haven’t done that they’d like me to do. It can even be a blend made based on THEM. Whatever the winners would like. They each get to request one, and they will receive it with their other teas.
I MIGHT ADD TO THESE PRIZES. If this gets reblogged like, a lot, or something, I might lose my head and also send the winners mugs to go with their tea. Or a book. WE’LL SEE.
- Anyone ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD can enter EXCEPT AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND!! I am SUPER sorry for my followers down under because not only do you have to put up with terrifying wild life, you can’t even allow tea to be imported to help comfort you. Sorry, there’s like, crazy laws and stuff.
- You do not have to be following me to win, but it might be helpful to keep track of updates or changes (if any). Plus I plan to make some blends for other fandoms in the future, so if tea is your thing, it might not be a bad idea?
- Only two reblogs a day allowed.I did not realize how often people would reblog my last big give away soooo I’m going to enforce this LOL. You can reblog on as many days as you’d like, but yeah, only 2 reblogs a day please. I’ll be checking.
- LIKES DON’T COUNT. Sorry! You have to reblog!
- The give away will end and I will choose the winners on FRIDAY JUNE 1ST. I’ll probably do the drawing late at night on that day, so I’m going to say I’ll stop counting reblogs at 10 p.m. EST. Winners may not be announced until the next day or so, just to be aware!
- Here’s how the winners will be selected: Just like all of my other give aways, I’ll compile a spreadsheet or numbered list of all of the reblogs, and I’ll use the number generator on random.org to chose a number and find the corresponding username on the list. The first number I draw will win the first place prize (or, if they are more into Avengers or Doctor Who, they may chose one of the other prizes). Second number I draw will win the second place prize (or a choice between whatever two packs remain), and the third number drawn will receive the last prize!
[5/20 UPDATE] Dudes you guys are on a ROLL with this! I promised that if it hit 25k notes by the end of this weekend, I’d add another prize pack and, well, it happened. So now instead of three winners, FOUR people will win a prize. Same rules apply as before. The first place winner gets first choice of the prizes, then the second place winner, then so on. So what teas am I adding? CABIN PRESSURE!
Thanks so much everyone! You guys seriously are just the best, and odds are, I may end up adding another prize pack at 35K or something if it actually gets to that o_o
[5/21 UPDATE] DANG GUYS. ANOTHER ADDITION ALREADY!
Not another prize pack, per se, BUT, I am possibly doubling the number of final winners. Basically, when I draw names for the prizes, the people that the winners reblogged the contest from will ALSO win the prize that the person drawn chooses. If the winner reblogged from me or themselves, they’ll still only get one prize. And I’m not going to win a prize in my own contest so….
Anyway, I guess this is a good reason to encourage your followers to reblog the contest from your blogs or something 8D;
[5/24] YOU GUYS ARE INSANE. SO. This has reached 35k. And I said earlier that if I created a Tony Stark blend, I’d add it to the Avengers Prize Pack. Well, I made Tony Stark, so he’s adding. But then I also made Bruce Banner, Clint Barton, and Natasha Romanoff as well. So I’m also going to add THOSE to the Avengers prize pack as well.
And hell, since I’m somehow about to hit 15k followers too (what are you guys even thinking, honestly), here’s another new prize pack so the number of potential winners is increasing:
Uh…. if this hits 50k I’ll think of something good.
You know how Sherlock is always insisting that John needs to eat?
SHERLOCK IS A FAST LEARNER.
Ohgod wow, this is a gorgeous compilation of fandom beauty.
I want to watch this movie.
I want everyone to win. =<
A summary of all the “Joan Watson”/ “Elementary” drama I’ve been seeing on my dash. The purple one is me. =3
I really need to be going to bed, but I wanted to recommend this great BBC Sherlock fic real quick!
A Study in Sexuality by jupiter_ash [NC-17]
Summary: What if John is straight, totally straight, so straight that he’d never even consider another man? What would happen if he found himself falling for Sherlock?
I’ve read and loved a good few Sherlock stories recently, but this one is worth mentioning separately simply because it does such a good job of really picking apart the concept of sexuality and how we use it to define ourselves. I think a lot of people could really identify with John’s mental anguish in this story, and everyone can benefit from Sherlock’s absolutely sage advice on the matter. =)
(Also, it’s rated NC-17, but it’s honestly not even as graphic as a lot of simply R rated stories I’ve read, and it’s not gratuitous. Just thought I’d mention.)
Reblogging to remind myself to watch this episode when it airs tomorrow. It’s one of my favourites.
I should just get the DVDs already, shouldn’t I.
Am I the only one who likes this “version” of Sherlock a million times more than the recent movie and the BBC ones?? Sure, we never really got an exact description of what he looked like in the books, but from what we could tell, he kind of looked like this. He wasn’t exactly that attractive, and nowadays movies and series portrait him as a bishie DDD: That’s the main reason I no longer look for Holmes/Watson slash. Because nowadays we have no fanart (or even fanfics) of the “original” Sherlock.
Movie!Watson was ok, though. But BBC!Watson HAS NO MUSTACHE THIS IS AN OUTRAGE.
Ok enough of me rambling. I’ve never even watched the movies or series anyway, so I can’t truly judge them. I’m just sad to see people trying to make Sherlock look “OMG HAWT” when he clearly isn’t.
I’ll shut up now.
Aww. Awww, c’mon, Lila-san. Sure, they look a bit different, but I think if you actually get to know the characters from the newer portrayals you stop thinking about just how they look and you fall for them as people. And I think that’s why fans find them attractive, not just because their actors are ‘good looking’. (IMO, none of the new actors are close to what one would call “bishie”. They’re quite normal guys. Really, it’s their expressions that make them attractive.)
I hope that them looking different doesn’t put you off of the newer movies and show, because they’re both really great for all sorts of reasons. I was never into the series before these newer incarnations (aside from various cartoons based on the characters, of course) so I can’t say for sure, but I’d hate for anyone to miss out on something great because the characters are too sexy. XD
TL;DR : i want you to like the movies and BBC shows
so I can fangirl at you about them!!!!
Aughhh I just finished watching Sherlock earlier and
I just want to talk about it everywhere, augh my goodness.
And I’m not one of those people who’s always “FEEEEEEELINGS!!!” about everything, I swear, I’m usually
much a little more composed. But this. I don’t know. This.
*rubs hands all over face in apparent frustration and or anguish or other such emotion*
And you know, it wasn’t the ending that got me. I mean, I wasn’t upset at the very end, it was more the few scenes before that, particularly when Sherlock was on the phone with John.
I don’t know, really, I’ll have to watch the whole damn thing again to be able to coherently explain my thoughts, but I don’t think Jason’s going to want to rewatch 9 hours of Sherlock (or any hours of it, really) in the same week we first saw it. Heck, he doesn’t like rewatching movies he’s seen any time in the past 10 years.
With me it’s like ‘ALL FANDOM ALL THE TIME’, I can just watch shit I like over and over, endlessly.
Well, different strokes, I guess. I’ll just watch it when he’s busy elsewhere. Whenever that is?
I feel so empty now. (This always happens when I finish a series I like.)
Ughhh. Fandom emotional overload, mixed with IRL work-and-art-related anxiety augh what am I doing with my life auggh man XD;
Expect more Sherlock stuff later. I don’t think I could quit if I wanted to.
From The Three Garridebs, written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Ok, so I only watched the first episode so far, but I really quite like it. More than I thought I would, even. And wow was I surprised that they actually, I mean, practically right off the bat they were assumed to be boyfriends like three times. XD And then they even had a conversation about it. Haha I dunno, it just kinda surprised me or something? ^^
…Er alright, maybe I have time for episode 2 before bed? =3
Now I won’t be able to ignore the legions of fangirls who’ve been plaguing my dashboard for weeks.
Because I’ll be one. 8\
Well, there goes all my free time.